Foamy: Channels Foamy: Channels

True D:

I like the 80's cartoon channels because, well, I wasn't exactly alive in the 80's. D: Didn't quite get the chance to watch them as an ovum.
I get where you're coming from, though. D:

And seriously... music channels = music. Music channels =/= drama. Why can't TV people get that through their heads? We want /music videos/. Not soaps.

Either way -- Great work. :D

Amplified Bible Amplified Bible

Jalapenos..for breakfast? DX

I laughed at the burp. And Franklin.
:D
I know where you're coming from with the whole crappy witchcraft book things too. They're fun to skim though, just to giggle at the random crap that's in them. Hooray for semi-giggle-worthy quick-fix schemes!

Great work. <3

:: Words &amp;amp; Phrases :: :: Words & Phrases ::

rawr &lt;3

English has been butchered far, far too much...

Oddly, when I hear 'bling', I think of someone making a gun noise while holding their nose. Bling bling that. -boom.-
And dude, imagine actually typing out "My baby's father" or whatever as it's said. "My baby fadda." or, "My baby fatta." The last bit, you talking about your kid's dad, or is your kid getting fatter?
DX

Anyway, great work <3

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Turtle has been tossed

And he enjoys it.

Very awesome game, thought the glitch where the game background becomes the title menu is pretty... distracting. Odd that it even functions as the menu.
Overall though, awesome work. :D

Best so far: 3989193.8 feet. I'm that awesome :(

Viva Caligula Viva Caligula

Viva Caligula, indeed

I remember playing this a long time ago in my Latin class. Good times.

Favorite combo lately... music thing that makes them fight each other. Light a clump of people on fire. Turn them into zombiebonemonsterthings. Walk around and let people respawn. Repeat.
Mayhem!

Haha. Awesome game, good job.

Hedgehog Launch Hedgehog Launch

Win

Dunno exactly how long it took, I took a lot of random breaks here.
But, 8 days ingame.

Great work!
:D

-*messenger remix 2008*- -*messenger remix 2008*-

Nice.

Haha, never thought I'd see something like this. It drove me nuts for the first part, before the music kicked in - I kept spazzing and looking at my messenger, haha. Great work. :)

[CrUZR] - Stereophobia [CrUZR] - Stereophobia

Agreeing..

Agreeing with Kryptic; with a bit more work on it, this could be a really awesome song. :3 Sounds promising.

CrUiZ3R responds:

It does need more work. All of my songs do >_>