Frozen Words Frozen Words

Great work!
:D

-*messenger remix 2008*- -*messenger remix 2008*-

Nice.

Haha, never thought I'd see something like this. It drove me nuts for the first part, before the music kicked in - I kept spazzing and looking at my messenger, haha. Great work. :)

[CrUZR] - Stereophobia [CrUZR] - Stereophobia

Agreeing..

Agreeing with Kryptic; with a bit more work on it, this could be a really awesome song. :3 Sounds promising.

CrUiZ3R responds:

It does need more work. All of my songs do >_>

[CrUZR] - Peaceful Slumber [CrUZR] - Peaceful Slumber

Trance-y.

Well titled; this does remind me of sleep... very calming. I'd like to see a longer version of this sometime. :)

So would I. XD

[CrUZR] - Cutting Deep (Remix) [CrUZR] - Cutting Deep (Remix)

Nice.

Nice remix. :) The only thing I noticed, during the synth bits, the higher notes on that tended to... I don't know the proper word. Too...sharp? scratch? Either way, nice work. Keep it up. :)

CrUiZ3R responds:

I know what you mean. The sound wave maxes out during the peaks. I study sound waves too much XD. Thanks for you reviews. Always helps.

Eternal Sin - The Conquest Eternal Sin - The Conquest

Nice.

I'm not usually a fan of this type of metal/vocals, but... this pulled me in. I love the way the song switches sounds between 4:40 and 5:15; and after about 5:40, I really like the beat. Great work, keep it up. :)

Goatchrist responds:

Always nice to hear that people outside the spectrum of metal enjoy my music :) thank you very much for your review!

*I'm A Raver* // ZeRo BaSs *I'm A Raver* // ZeRo BaSs

<3.

First heard this on Elephant Rave... I've been hooked on this song ever since, haha. I love the bass bit around :40 a lot~
Nice work, keep it up. :)