Foamy: Channels Foamy: Channels

True D:

I like the 80's cartoon channels because, well, I wasn't exactly alive in the 80's. D: Didn't quite get the chance to watch them as an ovum.
I get where you're coming from, though. D:

And seriously... music channels = music. Music channels =/= drama. Why can't TV people get that through their heads? We want /music videos/. Not soaps.

Either way -- Great work. :D

Amplified Bible Amplified Bible

Jalapenos..for breakfast? DX

I laughed at the burp. And Franklin.
:D
I know where you're coming from with the whole crappy witchcraft book things too. They're fun to skim though, just to giggle at the random crap that's in them. Hooray for semi-giggle-worthy quick-fix schemes!

Great work. <3

:: Words &amp;amp; Phrases :: :: Words & Phrases ::

rawr &lt;3

English has been butchered far, far too much...

Oddly, when I hear 'bling', I think of someone making a gun noise while holding their nose. Bling bling that. -boom.-
And dude, imagine actually typing out "My baby's father" or whatever as it's said. "My baby fadda." or, "My baby fatta." The last bit, you talking about your kid's dad, or is your kid getting fatter?
DX

Anyway, great work <3

: New Used : : New Used :

Ahrg...

Here's another joyous game store new-used gleeful extra:
A game store near here lets you return things, for full refund, but ONLY if the sticker they squish onto the edge of the game case is unbroken. It's virtually impossible to get that thing off without breaking it, play/test the game, and then put the sticker back on. D:
I understand where they're coming from, but dude, if I buy it and it's busted, I want my money back dammit!

Anyway, great work <3

: Political Shifty : : Political Shifty :

True.

I agree with the public school thing. Now that I look back on things, it was all really, really redundant - we'd study the exact same thing in Algebra for about three weeks.
+Better curriculums. And stick to them.
+More funding. My middle school had atlases from the 80's that they were still using! WTF!?
+Less testing. And less pressure about the tests. Jeez.

Let's see a politician try to get that through without padding up a big business or themselves. Ha. Right.

Great work. <3

Ugly Katamari Ugly Katamari

*shudder*

I swear, my brain twitched in its skull o.o
Very...interesting... that's all I can manage right now, haha.

Still Alive - Portal Still Alive - Portal

Le gasp.

i'm making a note here-- huge success.
It's hard to overstate my satisfaction!

Lmao, that was aimed at you an' the movie, t'wasn't just some cheesy quoting of the lyrics. :O
Great work, man. <3

Dumbass Doom Dumbass Doom

doom...funny?

Never thought I'd see the day when "Doom" and "funny" mixed. Great work. :O

Mario's Castle Calamity Mario's Castle Calamity

(Insert laughter here)

Hilarious. :)
I /loved/ Mario's face on the next-to-last skit. Great work, keep it up :)

Super Drunk Mario Bros Super Drunk Mario Bros

I snorted animal crackers out of my nose.

No, really.
It takes a special kind of flash to do that.

This is completely epic, dude. o.o The eyes alone made me laugh. Michael Jackson? I died a little inside from the laughter.
Amazin' work, haha. :)